Wednesday, July 13, 2005

omg! i am falling sick! ):
sobbs. overslept today cause not feeling well. Hazel called me at ard 8 plus and i just woke up. teehees. then felt better so headed to school. heh. practically took my time to school today! (:
heh. aft school had SIT MC meeting. bleahs. i am running for the managing committee. hehe. After meeting, me jane and jeff headed to town. to meet hazel in taka. then decided to eat at friends in cine but jane needa go homee. so ALL of us went home for the sake of something. HURR. so me and hazel ate at TP. mmms. headed to sakae but there are only counter seats left and so we headed to fiesta to eat instead hehe. had a heart to heart session with hazel today. and it was great. I HEART HAZEL! (: hehe. and i dont know whether to go to school tmr or not. CAUSE i am feeling SICK. hopefully it will get better? teehees. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home